Water & Storm Country (The Country Saga, #3) - David Estes http://divainpyjamas.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/water-storm-country-by-david-estes.html

Change is upon them. It's more than war, it's a fight against justice, bringing peace between the regions and questioning what you thought you knew... And what the reality of the new world is.

War is just a prelude to bigger things to come.

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of David Estes and both the Dwellers and Country saga series. Like so many who were giddy over The Hunger Games series, I've never been able to fill that void... Until David came along. He creates tough, sassy and independent female heroines that can only be rivaled by the likes of Katniss Everdeen and Allison Sekemoto of The Immortal Rules. I can't recall any author having two current series that merge into one epic story, it's brilliant and well thought out.

Throughout both series (Country Saga and The Dwellers), all the characters are connected, knowingly or not, cross paths and share each others journey. Each new edition in the series have a similar feel, but the 'country' quirks set them apart, especially the slag terms. It's endearing.

I NEED The Earth Dwellers... And everything I read between now and it's release, is just going to feel like I'm biding time. It's going to be epic, worlds will collide and I want a front row seat.